The VENOM paddle is produced with our latest innovation in core technology, PFG2 (Nomex) Core. This proprietary core was developed to generate solid power and control characteristics while decreasing the noise levels typically associated with high performance tournament paddles.
The long handle and smooth radius blends of the VENOM come from one of our most popular wood paddles designed and produced since the late 1960’s. This shape provides players with more of a traditional ‘head heavy’ feel for increased control with more mass behind the ball at impact than a typical Pickle-ball® paddle.
The Venom has one of the most unique FIT scores of all our paddles, providing both control and power. A softer PFG2 core, and solid fiberglass surface, the Venom is both small and powerful.
- The quietest performance paddle we’ve ever produced is up to 14 decibels quieter than other paddles
- New proprietary PFG2 Core offers players a quiet, medium weight paddle with great power and control
- Sleek, long handle shape with gentle radius blends from one of our original wood paddle shapes of the late 60’s
- Long handle creates a more ‘head heavy racket feel’ in your hand and more mass behind the ball at impact for increased power
- Computer generated graphics and UV face coating allow brilliant color graphics, high design detail and protection from the sun with increased durability
- People who like this paddle also enjoy the Aluminum Champion paddle
- Height: 15 7/8''
- Width: 8 1/8''
- Weight: 7.75 - 8.5 oz.'s
- Made in USA