Last updated: [December 31, 2022]
The Company and Services
The Sites and the Services are made available by Pickleball TopCo LLC and its group of affiliated companies, consisting of the following legal entities:
- Pickleball OpCo LLC
- Pickleball Brackets OpCo LLC
- Pickleball Holdings LLC
- Pickleball TopCourt LLC
- PPA Tour Operations HoldCo LLC
You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of our Content, except as follows with regards to portions of our Content that we permit You to access:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such Content in RAM incidental to Your authorized accessing and viewing that Content.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by Your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may retain one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Sites for Your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, You may download a single copy to Your computer or mobile device solely for Your own personal, non-commercial use, provided You agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
- If we provide social media features permitting You to engage with such features, You may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any of our Content.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of our Content.
- Access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Sites or any Services, data or other Content available through the Sites.
- Unless authorized under a separate written agreement with us, use automated systems or software to extract data or other Content from the Sites, including without limitation screen scraping.
- Unless authorized under a separate written agreement with us, provide any portion of data or other Content from the Sites to any other company, application, database, website or entity, including without limitation any competitor or other provider of pickleball-related services.
Content that You post to the Sites or the Services (“Your Content”) shall remain owned by You. You hereby grant the Company an irrevocable, perpetual, transferable, non-exclusive, fully-paid, worldwide, royalty-free license (sublicensable through multiple tiers) to (a) use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform, and publicly display Your Content (or any modification thereto), in whole or in part, in any format or medium now known or later developed; and (b) use (and permit others to use) Your Content in any manner and for any purpose (including, without limitation, commercial purposes) that we deem appropriate in our sole discretion (including, without limitation, to incorporate Your Content or any modification thereto, in whole or in part, into any technology, product, or service). We may, but are not obligated to, pre-screen Your Content or monitor any area of the Sites or the Services through which Your Content may be submitted. We are not required to host, display, or distribute any of Your Content on or through the Sites or the Services and may remove at any time or refuse any of Your Content for any reason. We are not responsible for any loss, theft, or damage of any kind to any of Your Content.
Intellectual Property Rights; Trademarks
Other than Your Content, as between You and the Company, the Company or its licensors own and retain ownership of all intellectual property rights in and to the Sites and the Services. No right, title or interest in or to any portion of the Sites or the Services is granted to You except as expressly set forth herein.
As used herein, “Usage Data” means any and all data and information obtained by the Company relating to Your use of the Sites and the Services, including without limitation (1) the logging and analysis of any access thereto; and (2) any statistical and performance information related to the provision and operation of the Sites and the Services. For the avoidance of doubt, as between the parties hereto Usage Data shall be solely owned by the Company, and to the extent that You obtain any ownership thereof, You hereby unconditionally and irrevocably assign to the Company all right, title and interest in and to all Usage Data.
If You send or transmit any communications, comments, questions, suggestions, or related materials to the Company whether by letter, email, telephone, or otherwise (collectively, “Feedback”), suggesting or recommending changes to any part of the Sites or the Services, including, without limitation, new features or functionality relating thereto, all such Feedback is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. You hereby unconditionally and irrevocably assign to the Company all right, title, and interest in, and the Company is free to use, without any attribution or compensation to You, any ideas, know-how, concepts, techniques, or other intellectual property and proprietary rights contained in the Feedback, whether or not patentable, for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, having manufactured, licensing, marketing, and selling, directly or indirectly, products and services using such Feedback. To the extent the foregoing assignment of rights, title and interest in and Your Feedback is prohibited by applicable law, You hereby grant the Company a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, fully paid-up, worldwide license (including the right to sublicense through multiple tiers) to (a) to fully use, practice and exploit those non-assignable rights, title and interest, including, but not limited to, the right to use, reproduce, adapt, publicly perform, publicly display, modify, prepare derivative works, publish, transmit and distribute Your Feedback, or any portion thereof, in any form, medium or distribution method now known or hereafter existing, known or developed, for any purpose, and to develop, manufacture, have manufactured, license, market, and sell, directly or indirectly, products and services using such Feedback; and (b) authorize any such use by others of Your Feedback, or any portion thereof, in the same manner. You understand and agree that the Company is not obligated to use, display, reproduce, or distribute any such ideas, know-how, concepts, or techniques contained in the Feedback, and You have no right to compel such use, display, reproduction, or distribution.
The names and logos of the Company and its Sites, Services and Products, and all related designs and slogans are trademarks of us or our licensors. You must not use, register or attempt to register such marks or any marks confusingly similar to or dilutive of such marks, or purchase domain names, search engine keywords or other advertising keywords using any of the foregoing, without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on the Sites, Services or products are the trademarks of their respective owners.
When You upload Your Organization’s names, logos and other trademarks to the Sites or the Services (collectively, “Your Marks”), You hereby grant to us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide license to reproduce and display Your Marks via the Sites and the Services in connection with the corresponding Organization. All goodwill arising from such use shall inure to the benefit of the holders of such marks. You acknowledge that we may use the logo image files that You provide to us via the Sites and the Services, and accordingly we shall not be responsible for ensuring that the logo image files You upload are compliant with or conformant to any trademark usage guidelines that You may have in place regarding Your Marks. For the avoidance of doubt, Your Marks shall not include trademarks that are owned by us.